Innovation Centre Bridgend Science Park, Technology Drive, Bridgend, United Kingdom
Technology Drive Bridgend Wales CF31 3NA GB
Communities Connected provides a range of business support services to social enterprises, community organisations, public sector bodies and charities via a network of professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Although we also offer support to both public and private organisations, we pride ourselves on our extensive experience and understanding in the voluntary sector.
To get an idea of the wealth and breadth of services we offer, please have a look at our latest activity:-
Here are just a few of the activities that a number of our consultants have been up to throughout Summer 2017…
- Conducted 8 focus groups across Wales for Welsh Government’s “Services Fit For Future” white paper.
- Provided intense support to a Stage 2 BLF bid to create a youth enterprise zone in Pontypridd
- Delivered “Tools for Empowering People and Creating Resilient Communities” training to Newport City Council’s Communities First and Communities For Work Teams.
- Secured a position as a Coordinator for DTA Wales on their Enterprising Solutions programme
- Completing PQASSO reports for a number of charities
- Working with Coalfields Regeneration Trust to look at regeneration projects at Kincardine and Clackmannshire
- Accountancy and book-keeping support for a number of chairitees/private businesses/social enterprises
- Developing a new partnership with Cardiff Met University to take forwards “Hourcoin”; a new digital currency that rewards active citizenship.
- Developing an evaluation tool for the Co-production Network for Wales
- Invited to speak at service design agency Mitton in Finland about co-production /co-creation in public services and organisational cultural change
- Supporting a Welsh Charity with their communications strategy and implementation
- Developing links with the private sector to help marry Corporate Social Responsibility goals with tackling poverty locally