One of our aims is to encourage the growth of a sustainable local economy, by supporting new businesses, start-ups and locally self-employed people.
We have a beautiful, dedicated hotdesking/small meeting space available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Hiring a hot-desk at Greenhouse will give you a range of benefits:
An affordable and professional place to work.
A central Bangor location with full facilities, including WiFi.
A low-cost alternative to hiring a full office space.
Desks can be hired on an ad-hoc basis or for a regular weekly slot.
- £4/hour on an hourly basis
- £8 for 1/2 day, £12 for full day on occasional use
- £6 for 1/2 day, £10 for full day on regular use (payable monthly)
We like to be as flexible as possible so if you have a particular booking request, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Our 1st floor event space is large, private and has full disabled access via a platform lift. Its location in our building means it is quiet and private, so is perfect for a variety of meetings, training sessions and other activities.
- Access via stairwell or platform lift
- 4.5m x 5.5m main space
- Seating, tables and presentation equipment available
- Free WiFi
- Tea/coffee making facilities, use of communal kitchen and toilet facilities
Morning Session, 9am to 1pm @ £ 27
Afternoon Session, 1pm to 5pm @ £ 27
Evening Session, 5pm to 9pm @ £ 27