enviroforum may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your page views and time spent on the website);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address and contact details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email addresses); and
- any other information that you send to enviroforum.
Using personal information
enviroforum may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where enviroforum discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, enviroforum may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.