Although only public bodies are bound by the Act, it is clear that its Well-Being Goals will not be achieved without the support of other sectors and individual actions too. WCVA has developed factsheets, webinars, and workshops to help third sector groups and organisations explore how their work contributes to the Act.
Introduction to the Act
These resources introduce the Act, providing an overview of the Well-being of Future Generations Act as an innovative and practical policy; requiring public bodies underpin their work and decision making by working following five principles and in contribution to the 7 goals of the Act. They also provide information about why the Act has been developed and the role it plays in ensuring sustainable development of Wales.
- Webinar – Introduction to The Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015
- Webinar – Welsh Government Future Trends Report
- Online Course – Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015
Contributing to the Goals
The third sector contributes greatly towards the achievement of the goals and these resources aim to help groups think more about their contributions in the context of the goals; enabling them to demonstrate the impact that they're making.
- Animation – How can the third sector contribute to the Well-being Goals?
- WFGA Goals Factsheets
- WFGA Goals Workshop
- Doing Your Bit for a Resilient Wales Toolkit
For more information check out our webpages or get in touch: email@example.com